I have eustachian tube dysfunction in my right ear. ENT asked to undergo surgery.
Symptoms for the past 10 years.
1. Right ear inside eustachian tube towards right throat pain at night.
2. Any 1 of the Nose is always partially blocked.
3. Sinusitis with a slight headache on the right side.
4. Sticky rubber mucous from the nose.
5. In the Left ear rarely, ringing sound for some seconds.
6. Always mucous discharge through the mouth or nose after eating spicy food (daily homely food).
7. Have a dust allergy. Sneezes rarely only 4 times per day.
1. Dry scalp on the head and also inside and backside of the ears especially on skin joints.
3. Very less hair on the chest.
4. Left leg toe, tingling always. A sudden shock-like pain on left toe, always in the morning when I get up from bed after sleeping or resting.
5. Knuckles cracking sound from both leg knee joints while walking.
6. Under both leg knees backside, a slight tingling sensation, and doctors suggest its varicose veins.
7. Lots of small acne are on the backside of the body.
8. Gas trouble.
All the above mentioned are chronic conditions which are present for many years.