Footnote to the organon aphorism 1 sixth edition – Theoretical Empty Speculations
Using big terms and explaining to pt the disease end result and going in depth of the processes involved with big medical terms pt is not at all interested in all this he has had enough of it and its high time physician act now instead of mere talk is what Dr. Hahnemann sir says Unnecessary explanations pt just not interested in the same pt is in agony pain and he got to be relieved of the same.
The theory about how the disease phenomenon occurred with has got nothing to do with him he just want you to relieve him of his suffering to provide him the necessary aid to help in speedy recovery with an ideal cure.
The aphorism which follows next
The highest ideal of cure being rapid gentle permanent restoration and complete annihilation of the disease in its whole extent in shortest most reliable with complete annihilation that is removal of disease on easily comprehensible principles comes from the word comprehend one which can be easily understood principles ( to which the name of theoretic medicine is given , and for which special professorships are instituted )
- Learned reveries people who are respected
- Sick humanity sighs in vain (in vain is useless) for aid – for help
- Pt are ignorant and just to astonish pt mere talks o a strict no
- It would be a waste of time if physician does so
- Physician must cease, must stop the same and thus not deceive or cheat the suffering mankind
- The processes phenomenon ought to be concealed that is to hide it
- Hail Homoeopathy glory be to the master Dr. Samuel Hahnemann
Best wishes to team Avika, keep shining!
Thanks and regards
Dr. Raksha Thakker (Thane Bombay)